Our company is named in these terms and conditions, ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’. The brand manufacturer offering their product/s for sale on our platform is named ‘manufacturer’. Our customer’s access to and use of all information on this website including purchase of our product/s is provided to the following terms and conditions.
The customer is advised to read these terms and conditions carefully before placing an/ product order/s. The customer will be asked to accept these Terms & Conditions before placing the order. By ticking the ‘Acception’-box, it is deemed that the customer has read, understood and agreed to the terms provided in these terms and conditions. We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions without prior notice at any time.
1. On our web platform an agreement will be made between the respective manufacturer and the customer for the purchase of the product/s as described in the order if and when we issue an order confirmation to the customer in respect of that order. We shall not be under any obligation to accept any order. A binding contract results only when an order confirmation is issued by us to the customer via email at the email address provided by the customer in the order.
2. Our products are for sale to adults over the age of 18 years. If placing an order and accepting the terms and conditions, the customer confirms to be at least 18 years old at the time of order so that he is allowed to place the order.
Price and payment
3. The price payable by the customer to us for the product/s is the price specified in the order confirmation. The price is including GST and we provide the possibility that prices are shown in Singapore Dollars (S$) and payment can be made as such.
4. Prior to the delivery of the product/s, full payment of the price is required from the customer specified in the order confirmation.
5. Payments for the product/s should be made via Paypal or another mode acceptable to us. All deliveries are subject to prior payment of the price and the costs of delivery.
6. If the customer fails to make any payment when due after the order confirmation is issued, the customer agrees, without prejudice to any other right or remedy of us, to reimburse us for all reasonable costs and expenses incurred in relation to the outstanding debt and pursuing payment of it.
7. We strive to ensure that our products are described as accurately as possible on our website, we however do not warrant that the description is accurate. Where we become aware of any misdescription, we reserve the right to correct any error.
8. Images have been provided for illustrative purposes only and we do not guarantee that any image will reproduce in true color nor that any given image will reflect or portray the fulls design or options related to the product.
9. We endeavour to ensure that our product list is current. However, we give no undertaking as to the availability of any product advertised on our website.
10. Packaging and postage is an additional charge, calculated at time of purchase.
11. When the customer orders from us, we require to provide name, address for delivery, email address, telephone contact and in some cases credit card details. We undertake to take due care with this information. However, in providing us with such information the customer accepts that we are not liable for its misuse due to error of transmission or virus or malware.
12. We undertake to accept or reject the customer’s order within seven days. If we have not responded to the customer within seven days, the customer’s offer is deemed to be rejected. We are not required to give reasons for rejecting the customer’s offer to purchase. However, a reason for rejection may be that the product/s are not on stock at that point of time.
13. We will deliver the product/s to the location specified in the order, provided the availability of the product/s. All delivery are in Singapore only. Where no location is specified, we will deliver the product/s to the customer’s address as set out in the order.
14. The delivery date will be the date specified in the order or, if no date is specified, such alternative date as the customer and the respective manufacturer or we later agree on (‘delivery date’).
15. We or the manufacturer will use reasonable to deliver the product/s on the delivery date. If we or the manufacturer are unable to deliver the product/s for any reason including inventory shortage, transportation difficulties or otherwise, the customer will be informed as soon as practicable through the email address provided by the customer and use reasonable commercial endeavors to deliver the product/s within a reasonable period after the delivery date. The customer agrees that we or the manufacturer shall not be liable for any expenses/damages/costs for delays in delivery.
16. If we or the manufacturer do not deliver the product/s within 30 days of the delivery date, by reason of a cause within our or the manufacturer’s reasonable control, the customer may give seven business days notice of termination of the agreement to us on our web platform. If the product/s is not delivered within such notice period, the agreement shall terminate on expiry of such notice period.
17. If the product/s is discontinued or superseded and not available for delivery on the delivery date, we or the manufacturer will notify the customer prior to the delivery date.
18. If the customer accepts another offer by us of an alternative model, the product/s and the price will be taken to be varied in accordance with our offer. If the price is not paid in accordance with the terms of the varied order, the agreement is thereby terminated with immediate effect.
19. Upon termination of the agreement under points of this section, we shall within 30 business days refund to the customer any payment that may have been received by us in the manner to be advised by us.
20. We or the manufacturer will deliver the product/s at a time agreed by us or the manufacturer and the customer. In the event that the customer is not present to accept delivery of the product/s at the delivery time on the delivery date, the customer will be liable to pay us or the manufacturer a fee to have the product/s re-delivered at a new delivery time and on a new delivery date, as newly arranged. This re-delivery fee is payable by the customer prior to us re-delivering the product/s at the new delivery time on the new delivery date.
21. The manufacturer may, in its discretion, accept the customer’s written request for an exchange of the product/s or a return of the product/s and a refund of the price provided:
The customer acknowledges that the above re-stocking fee represents the costs incurred by the manufacturer in accepting the returned product/s. However, the costs of the initial delivery of the returned product/s are not refundable.
22. Where any payment is to be made by us or the manufacturer to the customer pursuant to our acceptance of the return request, we shall within 30 days of such acceptance refund to the customer any payment that may have been received by us, less the relevant deductions above, in the manner advised by us.
Ownership and risk
23. We or the manufacturer remain the owner of and retains title to the product/s until the price is paid in full to us and the product/s has been despatched to the customer. After despatch of the product/s the title to the product/s passes to the customer provided we have received full payment beforehand. Our terms of payment are set out on the order page.
24. All risk of loss or damage to the product/s passes to the customer when we despatch the product/s.
25. The customer shall not sell or otherwise deal with the product/s until the price is paid in full to us.
26. German quality assurance means all products are subject to rigorous testing and assessment as to their quality.
27. Warranties as to the merchantability and fitness for purpose of the product/s may be given by the manufacturer as specified in the product description. This may vary in amount, reason and period after purchase between listed manufacturers. However, the customer must retain the invoice issued by us or the manufacturer in order to make a warranty claim directly to the manufacturer. Warranty right usually is a non transferable right, a warranty is deemed void upon the transfer of ownership of the product/s.
28. We reserve the right that no warranty claim can be made to us. It can only be made directly to the respective manufacturer.
29. While respective manufacturers will use reasonable commercial endeavors to have all necessary spare parts available for the warranty and service, we are not liable to sourcing of parts that are required.
30. This website may from time to time contain hyperlinks to other websites. Such links are provided for the customer’s convenience only and we take no responsibility for the content and maintenance of or privacy compliance by any linked website. Any hyperlink on our website to another website does not imply our endorsement, support, or sponsorship of the operator of that website nor of the information and/or product/s which they provide.
31. Any person may link our website with our consent. Any such linking will be entirely the person’s responsibility and at their expense. By linking, that person must not alter any of our website’s contents including any intellectual property notices and must not frame or reformat any of our pages, files, images, text or other materials.
32. We will collect and deal with the customers’ personal information (including name, address, telephone number, email address and personal details) only for the purpose for which the data is provided.
33. We may disclose personal information to its related manufacturer where the product is ordered from and organisations that provide services (including delivery services) to us or that assist us in providing services (including customer services) to customers.
34. We undertake to take all due care with any information which the customer may provide to us when accessing our website. However, we do not warrant and cannot ensure security of any information which the customer may provide to us. Information the customer transmit to us is entirely at the customer’s risk although we undertake to take reasonable steps to preserve such information in a secure manner.
35. All copyright in the material contained on the website and any trademarks and s in that material belong to us or respective manufacturers or other licensors.
36. The customer may download or copy the content and other downloadable items displayed on the website only for personal non-commercial use for the purpose of placing an order. Copying or storing the contents of the website for any other purpose is prohibited.
37. Any comment, feedback, idea or suggestion (named ‘comments’) which the customer provide to us through this website becomes our property. If in future we use the customer’s comments in promoting our website or in any other way, we will not be liable for any similarities which may appear from such use. The provider of that comment also agrees that we are entitled to use that comment for any commercial or non-commercial purpose without compensation to them or to any other person who has transmitted that comment.
38. By accessing our website, the user agrees to indemnify and hold us harmless from all claims, actions, damages, costs, and expenses including legal fees arising from or in connection with the use of our website.
39. The agreement shall be governed by and construed in all respects in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Singapore and all parties hereto agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.